This Hummus Vegetable Wrap is a great on-the-go lunch option! Stuff it with all of your favorite vegetables, beans & creamy hummus. Vegan & gluten-free!
- 1 package VeeTee Dine In Microwaveable Brown Rice
- 1 whole-wheat or gluten-free tortilla
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ medium carrot, thinly sliced
- ¼ bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- Cook brown rice according to package directions.
- Warm up tortilla in a microwave (about 15 seconds).
- In the middle of tortilla, spread hummus evenly. Top with spinach, ¼ cup rice, black beans, carrot, bell pepper, cucumber, and avocado.
- Fold in the edges of the tortilla, then flip one side over and roll like a burrito. Wrap in foil.
10 Days to Your Plant-Powered Kitchen: A FREE Email Challenge!
Learn the basics of plant-based cooking, pantry staples & more! Get inspired to be your healthiest self through 10 days of FREE emails with helpful tips & recipes!