Enjoy the flavors of sushi without the rolling in this Vegan Sushi Bowl! It’s ready in under 10 minutes, filled with healthy ingredients & gluten-free.
- 1 package VeeTee Dine In Microwaveable Thai Jasmine Rice
- ½ cup edamame
- ¼ bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ carrot, thinly sliced
- ¼ cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- ¼ nori sheet, torn into strips
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce or liquid aminos
- ½ tablespoon peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Cook jasmine rice according to package directions.
- In a bowl or a lunch container, add ½ cup rice, edamame, bell pepper, carrot, cucumber, avocado, nori strips, and green onions.
- In a small bowl, add soy sauce, peanut butter, and Sriracha. Whisk to combine. Pour over sushi bowl.
10 Days to Your Plant-Powered Kitchen: A FREE Email Challenge!
Learn the basics of plant-based cooking, pantry staples & more! Get inspired to be your healthiest self through 10 days of FREE emails with helpful tips & recipes!