Easy vegetable fried rice that’s done in 10 minutes and made with healthy, whole ingredients! This vegan & gluten-free meal is perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 1 package VeeTee Dine In Microwaveable Thai Jasmine Rice
- ¼ onion, chopped
- ½ bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- ½ cup edamame
- ¼ cup green peas
- ¼ cup corn
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or liquid aminos
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- Cook jasmine rice according to package directions.
- In a skillet or wok over medium heat, add a little water or oil.
- Add onion, bell pepper, carrot, and celery. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring, until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add ½ cup rice, edamame, green peas, corn, soy sauce, and ginger. Stir to combine; cook for 5 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Top with green onions.
Get a free dinner eBook!
If you're crunched for time when making dinner, this eBook is perfect for you! I've created 5 dinners that take 1 hour or less to prepare. They're all healthy, vegan, and can be gluten-free!