I’ve rounded up 10 vegan sweet potato recipes to celebrate this versatile root veggie! From fries to burgers to biscuits, these meals and snacks are loaded with vitamin A and lots of healthy fiber.
Sweet potatoes are one of those foods that I keep in the pantry and ALWAYS find a use for. They’re so satisfying and can work in so many different kinds of meals, no matter the season! Eating these orange beauties has also been linked to a longer life. That’s more than enough reason for me to keep them around!
This time of year can be busy for many families. I wanted to include as many easy recipes as possible to insure dinner can get on the table FAST. Not to worry though, we’re certainly not sacrificing taste!
A sneak peek of the vegan sweet potato recipes below:
- My Stuffed Breakfast Sweet Potatoes include FIVE different options for flavor combinations; they are totally customizable to your personal tastes! Sweet or savory, everyone is likely to find a favorite in this post.
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes work well as a show-stopping holiday dish, but require minimal effort. Plus, who can resist that purple color?
- I’ve also included a sweet potato veggie burger, which holds up very well when baked. The cozy flavor is perfectly complemented by black beans for protein!
Without further ado, I hope you love these easy sweet potato recipes!
Comment which you would try first!
6) Sweet Potato Biscuits from Sweet Potato Soul
7) Sweet Potato Tortilla from Minimalist Baker
8) Sweet Potato Black Bean Veggie Burgers from Cookie and Kate
9) Cuban Sweet Potato Picadillo Bowls from Cotter Crunch
10) Sweet Potato Zoodle Bowls from Ambitious Kitchen
I hope you enjoyed these 10 vegan sweet potato recipes! I know it’s a little too hot outside to think about fall and winter, but all of these comforting sweet potato recipes are making me a *little* excited about cooler months.