How to make:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
This chocolate peanut butter chia pudding feels like you’re eating candy for breakfast! It’s nutritious, chocolatey and super easy to make.
Rating: 4.8 from 4 reviews
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, divided
- 2 cups almond milk*
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2–3 tablespoons maple syrup or agave nectar (or replace with liquid stevia)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1/4 + 1/8 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- In a medium bowl, add 5 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds, 1 1/3 cups milk, cocoa powder, 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Whisk until all ingredients are combined.
- In a small bowl, add 2 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds, 2/3 cup milk, peanut butter, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and cinnamon. Whisk until all ingredients are combined.
- Place both bowls in the fridge. Let them sit overnight, or at least 3 hours.
- To arrange, scoop desired amount of chocolate chia seed pudding into a cup or bowl, top with a scoop of peanut butter chia seed pudding, then another chocolate layer. Top with whatever you’d like!
I like my chia seed pudding on the thicker side, so you can adjust the amount of liquid to reach your desired consistency.
2367.2 g246.2 mg14.3 g2.1 g23.6 g11 g7.8 g0 mg