These Jerk Tofu Vegetable Bowls are inspired by bold Jamaican flavors and make a delicious plant-based dinner. These bowls feature jerk tofu, whole grains, and juicy pineapple.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. Slice tofu into 1/2-inch cubes; place in a large bowl. Add 1/3 cup jerk marinade; toss to coat tofu evenly. Place in the fridge; let sit for at least 30 minutes. After marinating, place tofu in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes until crispy. Let cool for 5 minutes, then return to large bowl. Add the remaining jerk marinade; toss to coat evenly.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil. When hot, add zucchini and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until tender, about 5-7 minutes. Add kale; cook for 2 minutes, stirring, until wilted. Season vegetables with salt and pepper.
4. Cook Quinoa & Brown Rice with Garlic according to package directions.
5. To arrange a bowl: place a scoop each of Quinoa and Brown Rice with Garlic, vegetables, and jerk tofu into a bowl. Add 1/4 cup pineapple. Top with sliced green onions and a drizzle of jerk marinade.
*Use a tofu press or wrap the tofu in paper towels and place in the sink with a heavy object on top. Press for 10-15 minutes.