How to make:
Pineapple Three Bean Salad
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shelled edamame, thawed if frozen (organic if possible)
- 1 cup corn kernels (organic if possible)
- 1 cup pineapple, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Chips for serving (optional)
- In a large bowl, add black beans, chickpeas, tomatoes, edamame, corn, pineapple, and cilantro. Stir until ingredients are mixed evenly.
- Add garlic, chili powder, salt, cumin, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Serve with chips and enjoy!