Looking to use up ripe bananas? Try one of these best vegan banana bread recipes! They’re so easy to make and full of fun flavors like chocolate chips and blueberries.
We’ve all been there: three spotty brown bananas sitting on the counter just WAITING to be baked up into something delicious. So, what to choose? With so many banana recipes out there, I wanted to take the time to really draw up the best of the best.
Here it is: the ultimate round up of banana bread recipes! I pulled together some of my favorites for any type of snacking mood, and they genuinely taste like they could be from your favorite local coffee shop or bakery.
With flavors like chocolate chip, almond butter, blueberry, coconut…the gang’s all here! Mix-ins are totally up to you, but these recipes offer a TON of options. Additionally, they’re great to prep on the weekend as they make perfect for packed snacks on busy days. Smothered with some nut butter, there is really nothing better.
Not to mention, these breads also work as easy take-along treats for parties. Or even hostess gifts. A banana bread gift exchange maybe? Sign me up!
Which would you try first? Comment and let me know!
2. Whole Wheat Oatmeal Applesauce Banana Bread from Ambitious Kitchen
3. One Bowl Nutella Banana Bread from Minimalist Baker
4. Banana Bread from Choosing Chia
5. Strawberry Banana Bread from Healthier Steps
6. Flourless Double Chocolate Banana Bread from Making Thyme for Health
7. Banana Bread French Toast from Sweet Simple Vegan
8. Blueberry Banana Bread from Ela Vegan
9. Chai-Spiced Carrot Banana Bread from Hummusapien
10. Peanut Butter Banana Bread from Connoisseurus Veg
11. Banana Bread with Toasted Walnuts and Coconut from Vegan Richa
12. Instant Pot Banana Bread from Rainbow Plant Life