Easy vegetable fried rice that’s done in 10 minutes and made with healthy, whole ingredients! This vegan & gluten-free meal is perfect for lunch or dinner.
Vegetable Fried Rice
Easy vegetable fried rice that’s done in 15 minutes and made with healthy, whole ingredients! This vegan & gluten-free meal is perfect for lunch or dinner.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Main Meal
- 1 package VeeTee Dine In Microwaveable Thai Jasmine Rice
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup corn
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- Cook jasmine rice according to package directions.
- In a skillet or wok over medium heat, add a little water or oil.
- Add onion, bell pepper, carrot, and celery. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring, until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add 1/2 cup rice, edamame, green peas, corn, soy sauce, and ginger. Stir to combine; cook for 5 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Top with green onions.