Save these 20 easy vegan dinner recipes for when you’re craving a cozy meal! These vegan comfort food recipes are so warming in the winter!
20 Cozy Vegan Dinner Recipes for Winter
Ahhh, November. Where did the time go??
With cooler weather comes that universal desire to get absolutely nothing done, curl up on the sofa with Netflix, and eat a ton of comforting, hearty food. I’m talkin’ chilis, soups, casseroles, curry–all the warm things that sort of hug you from the inside out.
I rounded up all of the most mouth-watering vegan dinner recipes you can make on a cold winter day when you’re all snuggled up with someone you love (yes, your cat does count). This is vegan comfort food to the max.
These will definitely be in my recipe rotation this winter. Honestly, I’m drooling just putting this post together. And I’m eating dinner right now, so that should tell you something.
Grab a blanket and your fuzziest slippers, find a good movie, and make one of these recipes to get all those warm-cozy winter feels! Bonus points if you finish it all off with hot chocolate and dessert!
10. Vegan Stuffed Pepper Casserole with Spicy Sunflower “Cheese” by The First Mess
11. Pasta e Fagioli by Cookie and Kate
12. 1-Pot Green Lentil Curry by Minimalist Baker
13. Impossible Burger Meatloaf by Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen
14. Creamy Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff by Rainbow Plant Life
15. Polenta with Vegetables and White Beans by Crowded Kitchen
16. New England Vegan Clam Chowder by Vegan Huggs
17. Loaded Baked Potato Casserole by Liv B
18. Vegan Mushroom Bourguignon by Making Thyme for Health
19. The Best Vegan Potato Soup by From My Bowl
20. One Pot Vegan Hamburger Helper by Sweet Simple Vegan