A perfect summer dessert, these No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are refreshing & full of fruity flavor! They’re vegan, gluten-free & easy to make with just a handful of ingredients, including Silk’s Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative! Thank you Silk for teaming up with me for this yummy recipe. 💜
Happy Thursday, friends! That’s right – we’ve almost made it to the end of the week. Cheers to the weekend!🎉
If you’re reading this Thursday morning, then I’m currently en route to Gulf Shores, AL, for a weekend beach trip for Hangout Music Festival! Oh, and somehow I was able to get a press pass for being a blogger so… no big deal.
There’s nothing I want more right now than to be soaking up the sun on a beach with good friends around me, a watermelon lime margarita in hand (let me know if you want the recipe!), and live music playing in the background. It honestly doesn’t get better than that.
Well, I guess it could, if these lemon blueberry cheesecake bars magically transported themselves to the beach with me. Without melting. BLISS.
I’ll keep it short & sweet today since I desperately need to pack. But for reals, what else do you need for the beach besides a swimsuit and some sunscreen? Anyway, let’s get on with the cheesecake party.
Again you all came through on my Instagram stories when I asked if you’d rather see chocolate cheesecake bars or blueberry cheesecake bars. You guys really are the definition of FAM. ✊🏼
If you couldn’t already guess from the recipe today, most of you said blueberry, which was actually pretty surprising. I thought people were really gung-ho about chocolate everything, but I guess it’s the warmer weather that has us craving all the fruity, refreshing things. No complaints here!
A couple of you suggested to take it a step further and go with lemon blueberry – seriously GENIUS. I love that flavor combo but rarely get to try it out in recipes. That shall be changing this season.
These no bake (!!!) lemon blueberry cheesecake bars have a surprisingly short ingredient list and only require a food processor. Aren’t those the best recipes?
One of the ingredients we’re using today 👉🏼 Silk’s Plain Soy Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative! Which totally has my heart right now for breakfast with a crumbled chocolate muffin and blueberries. 💙 (do it!)
Silk’s dairy-free yogurt is slightly sweetened, but it’s neutral enough to work in a variety of different recipes. I found that in this one, the blueberries and the yogurt in the filling plus the dates in the crust provided enough sweetness that I didn’t need to add more sugar to the filling. It’s just sweet enough, but the lemon blueberry flavor combo really shines through!🌟
I went with Silk’s soy yogurt because it comes in big tubs (see: more yogurt bowls for breakfast), but you can also use their newest Dairy-Free Almond Yogurts! I’d use their Plain Almond for this recipe. Both are super duper creamy – you’d never know they’re dairy-free. YOU WIN, Silk.
A tip for serving: let these sit at room temperature for about 5-10 minutes to let them thaw out a bit. Then grab a fork, dig in, and share these lemon blueberry cheesecake bars with everyone you know. They’ll thank you later.
No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars (vegan & gluten-free)
A perfect summer dessert, these No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are refreshing & full of fruity flavor! They’re vegan, gluten-free & easy to make.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 20-25 bars 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 cup almonds*
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight & drained
- 3/4 cup Silk Plain Soy Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Lemon zest, for garnish
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with foil or parchment paper. You can also use a springform pan (don’t line if using this).
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, add almonds, dates, and a pinch of salt. Blend until a soft dough forms, adding 1-2 tablespoons of water if needed.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the pan until it forms an even layer. Place in the fridge.
- In the same food processor, add blueberries, drained cashews, yogurt, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt. Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour over the crust. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove from the freezer and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut into 20-25 bars.
- Top with blueberries and lemon zest. Keep in freezer when not serving.
*You can also use pecans or walnuts instead of almonds.
**I found that the bars were sweet enough with just the blueberries and yogurt. For a sweeter recipe, add 2-4 tablespoons of maple syrup or preferred sweetener to your filling when blending.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.