This Vegan Burrito Bowl is full of flavor and easy to make at home! Just wholesome ingredients like vegetables, rice and beans. And guac! (gluten-free)
- 1 package VeeTee Dine In Microwaveable Brown Rice
- 2 cups romaine, chopped
- ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup corn (thawed if frozen)
- ¼ cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook brown rice according to package directions.
- Add lettuce to a bowl or a lunch container. Top with ½ cup rice, black beans, bell pepper, corn, salsa, cilantro, and lime juice.
- In a small bowl, add avocado, garlic power, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mash until smooth. Scoop on top of burrito bowl.
10 Days to Your Plant-Powered Kitchen: A FREE Email Challenge!
Learn the basics of plant-based cooking, pantry staples & more! Get inspired to be your healthiest self through 10 days of FREE emails with helpful tips & recipes!