These Vegan Peach Bars are a tasty treat perfect for a sweet snack! They’re made with whole grain sprouted spelt flour and oats for a boost of fiber. In partnership with One Degree Organics!
Vegan Peach Bars
Anyone else burned out by their normal snack options? I know I definitely am! Thankfully, these vegan peach oatmeal bars are here to save the day.
These bars are great for both adults and kids alike if you’re looking for school-year snacks for little ones! They pack delicious peach flavor and whole grains from One Degree Organics Sprouted Spelt Flour and Sprouted Rolled Oats (more on those later).
Ingredients for Peach Oatmeal Bars
Here’s everything you’ll need to make these vegan peach bars:
- One Degree Organics Sprouted Spelt Flour. Sprouting grains actually allows your body to absorb more of some nutrients! Plus, sprouted grains have increased soluble fiber, protein, antioxidants, and folate.
- One Degree Organics Sprouted Rolled Oats. What I love about this brand is that members of the One Degree family meet with every single farmer and producer who provides crops to make their products.
- Vegan butter. This needs to be cold when you work it into the dry ingredients.
- Peaches. 3 medium peaches was the perfect amount. I bet any stone fruit would be delicious in these bars!
- Lemon juice. Just a little acidity to balance out the sweetness.
How to Make Vegan Peach Bars
This recipe only has two components: the crust and topping mixture, and the peach filling, so it only takes about 15 minutes to prep these whole grain peach oatmeal bars!
Here are the basic steps:
- Mix the dry ingredients, including One Degree Organics Sprouted Spelt Flour and One Degree Organics Sprouted Rolled Oats.
- Crumble in the vegan butter.
- Combine the peach filling ingredients.
- Assemble the peach bars.
All done! I can’t lie – these would be great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
Vegan Peach Bars
These Vegan Peach Bars are a tasty treat perfect for a sweet snack! They’re made with whole grain spelt flour and oats for a boost of fiber.
For the crust/topping:
- 1 cup One Degree Organics Sprouted Spelt Flour
- 1 cup One Degree Organics Sprouted Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold vegan butter
For the peach filling:
- 3 medium peaches, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, add spelt flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine. Add butter; using your hands or a pastry cutter, incorporate into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse sand. Place 2/3 of the mixture into the pan; press down into an even layer.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients for the peach filling. Stir to combine. Pour on top of the crust and spread into an even layer.
- Evenly distribute the rest of the crust/topping mixture on top of the peaches.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let cool before slicing.
Thanks to One Degree Organics for sponsoring this post! I love working with brands whose products I really love and would honestly recommend. Thank you for your support!