Ahhh, November. Where did the time go?? Between studying, blogging, interning, friends, family (you get the point), this semester flew by super duper fast. BUT I’m determined to slow down and enjoy these last 2 months of 2015. <—– I can’t believe I just said that. Only 2 months left?! *sigh*
With cooler weather comes that universal desire to get absolutely nothing done, curl up on the sofa with Netflix, and eat a ton of comforting, hearty food. I’m talkin’ chilis, soups, casseroles, curry–all the warm things that sort of hug you from the inside out.
I rounded up 12 of the most mouth-watering vegan dinner recipes you can make on a cold winter day when you’re all snuggled up with someone you love (yes, your cat does count).
These will definitely be added to my meal plan this winter. Gosh, I’m drooling just putting together this post. And I’m eating dinner right now, so that should tell you something.
Grab a blanket and your fuzzy slippers, find a good movie, and make one of these recipes to get all those warm-fuzzy winter feels? Bonus points if you finish it all off with hot chocolate and dessert!
2. Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Pasta from Hummusapien
3. Lentil Chili Pot Pie with Pumpkin Cornbread Topping from Love Me, Feed Me
4. Avocado Quinoa Harvest Bowl from In It 4 the Long Run
5. Curried Coconut Cauliflower Soup from Healthy Happy Life
6. Detox Vegetable Soup from The Healthy Maven
8. Vegan Quinoa Chili from Apple of My Eye
9. Burrito Bowl Soup from Fooduzzi
10. 30 Minute Tomato Quinoa Soup from Running in a Skirt
11. Vegan Shepherd’s Pie from Minimalist Baker
12. Mom’s Ultimate Vegetarian Lentil Loaf from Ambitious Kitchen
10 Days to Your Plant-Powered Kitchen: A FREE Email Challenge!
Learn the basics of plant-based cooking, pantry staples & more! Get inspired to be your healthiest self through 10 days of FREE emails with helpful tips & recipes!