Meal prepping can save a LOT of time during busy seasons, so I’ve rounded up 20 of my favorite freezer-friendly dinner ideas! From casseroles to soups to stuffed peppers, these vegan recipes will please your entire family and can be safely stored for weeks.
We’ve definitely returned to the hustle and bustle of autumn! With temperatures getting cooler as we ease back into a routine, I find it SO helpful to prepare as many meals as possible in advance.
Having freezer meals prepared gives me such a sense of accomplishment! Know what I mean? Having delicious, hearty meals ready to rock in my fridge eliminates the desire to waste money on takeout (even as a food blogger, I’m not always in the mood to cook).
What’s so great about meal prepping?
- Dedicating some time on the weekend to thoughtful meal prep can save a ton of hassle during busy weekdays. When you come home from work or school, cooking is sometimes the last thing on your mind. That is OK! These meals insure the work is done ahead of time so that all you need to do it reheat + relax.
- Stashing a substantial meal in the freezer is a great option if you find yourself traveling over the next few months. I personally have been grateful to my past self for doing this after getting home from a trip!
- Casseroles (featured a few times below) are also wonderful dishes to bring when visiting family or friends. They travel well and store beautifully.
Without further ado, let’s dive into my top 20 freezer-friendly meal prep recipes!
9. One Pot Pumpkin Yellow Curry from Minimalist Baker
10. Vegan Italian Meatloaf Cups from Making Thyme for Health
11. Loaded Vegan “Chicken” Noodle Soup from From My Bowl
12. Mexican Vegan Falafel Bites from Cotter Crunch
13. Freezer Smoothie Packs from Hummusapien
14. Spicy Thai Butternut Squash Soup from Choosing Chia
15. Sweet Potato Quinoa Cakes with Blackberry Salsa from How Sweet Eats
16.The Most Delicious Meatless Black Bean Loaf from Ambitious Kitchen
17. Roasted Red Pepper Quinoa Chili from Fit Foodie Finds
18. Green Goddess Bowls with Pepita Lime Sauce from The First Mess
19. Italian Vegan Stuffed Peppers from Connoisseurus Veg
20. Vegan Lentil Sloppy Joes from Vegan Richa