These vegan Thanksgiving recipes will satisfy everyone at your table! This list includes 30 vegan Thanksgiving sides, desserts and main dishes.
The 30 Best Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes
Okay before we dig in here, can we take a minute to acknowledge that it’s somehow almost the end of the year? I mean how is it possible that I’m posting a roundup of vegan Thanksgiving recipes? Was it not just summer like two minutes ago?
Apparently not, so here I am, sharing a list of the 30 best vegan Thanksgiving recipes you should try out this year! Whether you’re planning an entirely plant-based menu, looking for some vegan Thanksgiving dishes to add the table for guests who might be vegan or vegetarian, or just looking to branch out, you’ll find everything you need to plan a delicious vegan Thanksgiving meal, including sides, mains, salads and desserts.
This list of 30 Thanksgiving Recipes has all classics like vegan green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, and stuffing, to fun new dishes to add to the table this year that everyone will enjoy.
Vegan Thanksgiving Main Dish Ideas
Time to scoot the turkey over a little bit and make room for one of these vegan Thanksgiving main dish recipes! From stuffed butternut squash, to cozy sweet potato shepherd’s pie and a beautiful vegan galette, all of your guests will want to try these plant-based dishes.
4. Thanksgiving Baked Tempeh by The Live-In Kitchen
5. Vegan Mushroom Wellington by Delicious Everyday
6. Vegan Thanksgiving Meatballs by Delish Knowledge
7. Cozy Vegan Pot Pie by Connoisseurus Veg
8. Vegan Butternut Galette with Apples, Shallots & Black Pepper Crust by The First Mess
Vegan Thanksgiving Sides
Okay can we all just agree that sides are the best part of Thanksgiving? Hands down. I mean come on – green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, cornbread, stuffing, the list goes on. This list of vegan Thanksgiving sides has plant-based takes of all the classics, plus a few fun new ideas to try!
14. Easy Vegan Scalloped Potatoes by Minimalist Baker
15. Vegan Stuffing by Love and Lemons
16. Farro Risotto with Walnut Cream and Roasted Butternut Squash by Naturally Ella
17. Vegan Green Bean Casserole by Nora Cooks
18. Easy Vegan Gravy by A Couple Cooks
Thanksgiving Salad Recipes
Adding a salad to the Thanksgiving table is a great way to add some freshness to your plate. Plus, fall produce is the best – squash, Brussels sprouts, pomegranate and apples are all so good in salads! All of these Thanksgiving salad recipes are simple to make, inspired by all your favorite fall flavors and completely plant-based!
20. Fall Harvest Salad by Running on Real Food
21. Vegan Fennel Salad with Walnut Dressing by Lazy Cat Kitchen
22. Roasted Pumpkin Salad with Kale, Apples and Maple Pecans by Feasting at Home
23. Roasted Vegetable Panzanella Salad by Food By Maria
Vegan Thanksgiving Desserts
It’s Thanksgiving, so we can’t forget dessert! I’ve rounded up the best pies and vegan Thanksgiving desserts that anyone, vegan or not, will love. Side note – do you top your pie with whipped cream?
25. Vegan Pecan Pie
27. Vegan Pear Cake by My Vegan Minimalist
28. Vegan Sweet Potato Pie by The Almond Eater
29. Vegan Pumpkin Roll by Crumbs and Caramel
30. Vegan Cranberry Tart by My Quiet Kitchen