Tofu is an affordable, versatile, plant-based protein that can be made in a wide variety of healthy vegan meals. From nachos to lasagna to soup, try one of these 30 recipes for tofu dinners tonight!
Why cook with tofu?
Tofu is one of the most-used ingredients in so many plant-based kitchens, and for good reason.
To start, it’s full of protein and relatively affordable, costing just $2/lb in most stores. My favorite quality is it’s versatility; it’s hard to imagine another ingredient that can play so many roles!
So, today we’re rounding up some of my favorite tofu-centric dishes, guaranteed to be crowd-pleasers. Because tofu takes on the flavor of its seasonings, it is truly a blank slate for many unique meals. Which one of these tofu dinners would you try first?
1. Plant Based Lasagna Stuffed Shells
2. Takeout Style Tofu and Broccoli
5. Jerk Tofu Vegetable and Rice Bowl
11.Tofu and Mango Forbidden Rice Bowls
12. Zucchini Lasagna
13. Vegan Palak Paneer with Curried Tofu from Minimalist Baker
14. Sheet Pan Tofu Tacos from Hummusapien
15. Black Rice Bowls with Crispy Tofu from From My Bowl
16. Easy Lemongrass Tofu from Sweet Simple Vegan
17. Vegan Butternut Squash Lasagna from Ambitious Kitchen
18. Bento Bowl with Sesame Tofu from Lazy Cat Kitchen
19. Rainbow Spicy Tofu Sushi Burritos from The Bojon Gourmet
20. Vegan Tofu Taco Crumbles from It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken
21. Tofu Tikka Masala from Choosing Chia
22. Tofu Chicken Noodle Soup from Making Thyme for Health
23. Thai Mango Cabbage Wraps from Cookie and Kate
24. Curried Fried Rice with Scrambled Tofu from Connoisseurus Veg
25. Crispy Baked Orange Tofu from Nora Cooks
26. 20 Minute Peanut Noodle Soup with Lime Mango from Half Baked Harvest
27.Beer Battered Tofu and Chips from So Vegan
28. Glazed Tofu Roast from Yup, It’s Vegan!
29.Sheet Pan Tofu Bowls from The Grateful Grazer
30.Butternut Squash Tofu Sheet Pan Meal from Eating Bird Food