These 20 vegan brunch recipes will please any crowd! With sweet and savory options like cinnamon rolls and tofu scramble, you’re sure to have a tasty morning.
It’s brunch season!!! The sun is shining, the champagne is flowing, the pancakes are frying. It’s truly the best time of year.
Now that I’m in my own apartment #adulting in grad school, it’s time to start throwing some brunch parties. I threw together this list of 20 vegan brunch recipes, half selfishly for my future brunch parties and half for all of you.
Sweet & savory options!
I’m drawn to the savory recipes on this list of the best brunch recipes for vegans (and non-vegans!), but the sweet ones also look amazing. I mean, tofu scramble and veggie bacon with a strawberry scone on the side? I don’t think it gets better than that.
Look through this list and pick out a couple recipes you want to cook for your next brunch feast. Fun idea: have a brunch potluck and ask your friends to bring a dish! (you just have to invite me…)
7. One Bowl Vegan and Gluten-Free Banana Bread from Minimalist Baker
8. Berry Quinoa Salad from Two Peas and Their Pod
9. Gourmet Chia Seed Pudding from Oh She Glows
10. Refreshing Infused Water Recipes from Fit Foodie Finds
11. Root Vegetable Pancakes from From My Bowl
12. New York Style Bagels from Sweet Simple Vegan
13. Fresh Strawberry Scones with Strawberry Cashew Cream from Making Thyme for Health
14. Vegan Banana Bread Cinnamon Rolls from Ambitious Kitchen
15. Classic Vegan French Toast from Connoisseurus Veg
16. Blueberry Baked Oatmeal from Cookie and Kate
17. Fruity Flourless Breakfast Pizza from Hummusapien
18. Blueberry Muffin Breakfast Bake from Running with Spoons
19. Southwest Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash from Blissful Basil
20. Chipotle Roasted Corn Avocado Toast from Vegan Richa