Dig into this list of 30 vegan Super Bowl snacks! From vegan chili to cauliflower wings and sliders, it has all the best vegan party food!
30 Vegan Super Bowl Snacks
Whether you watch it for the game, the ads or the halftime show, I think we can all agree that one of the best parts about the Super Bowl and playoff season is all the delicious game day food. When I think about the kinds of things I want to eat while watching the Super Bowl, I think of vegan chili, cauliflower wings, vegan sliders, and pleeeeenty of cashew queso. I basically want to be able to put vegan queso on everything.
If you’re looking for some fun vegan party food recipes to enjoy on game day, I’ve got you covered with a list of 30 easy vegan Super Bowl snacks. I’ve even broken it all down for ya into vegan dips, sliders, wings and nuggets, chilis and soups and bbq so you can easily find something that piques your interest.
3. Vegan French Onion Dip by The Simple Veganista
4. Vegan 7-Layer Dip by Minimalist Baker
5. Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip by Veganosity
7. Vegan Sliders with Portobello & Caramelized Onions by My Darling Vegan
8. Tofu Banh Mi Vegan Sliders by The Stingy Vegan
9. Crispy Chickpea Sliders by Le Petiteats
10. Vegan Katsu Sliders by The Earth Kitchen
Vegan Wings and Nuggets
13. Sticky Sesame Cauliflower Wings by Jessica in the Kitchen
14. Buffalo Cauliflower by Nora Cooks
15. Vegan Cauliflower Wings with “Honey” Garlic Sauce by Abbey’s Kitchen
Vegan Party Food
Vegan Chili and Soups
25. Vegan Baked Potato Soup by Vegan Huggs
Vegan BBQ Recipes
30. Vegan BBQ Chicken Pizza by This Savory Vegan